People are complex. We are every shifting beings. For fun I wanted to list 20 things about myself that you may or may not know about me.
1. My favorite color is orange. Like a pretty burnt/sunset orange.
2. Ironically, I am deathly allergic to citrus.
3. I really like snakes. I think it’s fun to play with them and watch them move.
4. I may have a coffee addiction.
5. I’ve written two books…which were lost when my hard drive crashed.
6. I’ve done editing for books that were actually published.
7. I could wear jeans and a black shirt everyday and be okay with it.
8. I’m actually good at math when I apply myself, but because I hate math so much I don’t bother applying myself.
9. My favorite numbers are 3 and 13.
10. I like to make a lot of to-do lists.
11. I sang in a symphony choir for four years.
12. I was a barista for eight years.
13. My lowest adult weight was 96 lbs, my highest was 157 lbs.
14. My first concert was a heavy metal band.
15. I got my first piercing at 14.
16. I had to take eight years of speech therapy.
17. I almost dropped out of high school.
18. I fell off a bridge when I was 12.
19. I would be a surrogate mother if someone asked me to.
20. One of the first things that was said to me after I was baptized in my early 20’s was, “Congratulations, and welcome to the hardest road you’ve ever traveled.”
Well, there you go. 20 random facts you may or may not have known about me. Hope you enjoyed them!
Alright 🙂 go getum Tiger … 🙂